4GMAT offers the following options to assist you in your preparation for the Math section of the GMAT test.
1. 4GMAT's Advanced Math Lesson Books
4GMAT's set of Math Lesson Books comprises 6 books viz., three Advanced Math Lesson Books (that include all relevant topics from Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry), one Math work book (with 782 challenging multiple choice questions with answers and explanations), one Data sufficiency refresher and a Book of formulae. The material also includes 3 comprehensive paper based tests for the quantitative section of the GMAT. This comprehensive study material will assist you
- gain insight into both basic and advanced concepts in 20 topics in Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry that are typically tested in GMAT
- gain familiarity with different types of questions in these topics through adequate solved examples
- learn shortcuts and faster approaches to solving a variety of problems
- get adequate practice through the exercise sections and the work book that comprises 782 challenging questions in 19 topic wise tests.
This set of Math lesson books is priced at US$89
(including cost of shipping by a courier) for destinations outside India. Please note that this fees DOES NOT INCLUDE
local duties and taxes such as customs/import duty, if any, payable at the destination country. The duties and taxes are to be borne by the student.
In India, it is available at Rs.1650
(including taxes and shipment).
4GMAT's Math topic wise e-books focus ONLY on those high scoring topics such as Number Theory, Inequalities, Permutation Combination, Probability and Geometry. These eBooks are available in easy to use downloadable formats. Each of these eBooks start from basic concepts in each topic, provide formulae and theorems wherever possible and have adequate number of illustrated and solved examples to elucidate the concepts. Student exercise problems with correct answers and explanations follow solved examples for each topic.
The following eBooks are available for immediate download.