4GMAT's Math Books
You are here: Home GMAT Math Books & Tests
4GMAT's set of Math Lesson Books comprises 6 books and 3 comprehensive paper based tests for the quantitative section of the GMAT. This comprehensive study material will assist you
- gain insight into both basic and advanced concepts in 20 topics in Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry that are typically tested in GMAT
- gain familiarity with different types of questions in these topics through adequate solved examples
- learn shortcuts and faster approaches to solving a variety of problems
- get adequate practice through the exercise sections of the lesson books and timed tests in the work book
Details of 4GMAT's Comprehensive Math Study MaterialThe comprehensive Math Lesson Book set for GMAT comprises the following books.
- Three Advanced GMAT Math Lesson Books
These books, organized into 20 chapters, cover Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry beginning with the basics of each topic. Detailed explanation to concepts in 20 different topics in Mathematics follow the basics. Each chapter includes formulae, solved examples (10 to 50 solved examples per topic) with shortcuts wherever applicable, exercise problems (10 to 30 per topic), and explanatory answers to the exercise problems.
- One Math Work Book
Comprises topic wise practice tests. Around 800 challenging questions from 19 topics. Each of these tests comprises 25 to 65 GMAT like multiple choice objective type questions. Correct answers and detailed explanations are provided for each question. Alternative shorcut approaches, wherever applicable, are provided.
- One refresher on Data Sufficiency
Introduces the concept of data sufficiency and provides tips and tricks to crack the DS section of GMAT. Includes a section on common traps set by question setters and insights on how to avoid those traps.
Includes 10 speed tests of 15 questions each on Data Sufficiency with answer key and detailed explanatory answers.
- One Math Formulae Book
Comprises a compilation of formulae in Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry that will be useful as a ready reckoner when you revise the Quant section. Has been regarded as highly useful by our students, especially as a ready reckoner before taking the actual GMAT test.
- 3 Paper Based Tests
Three full length paper based tests - each with 37 questions comprising both Problem Solving & Data Sufficiency questions. Comprehensive explanatory answers are provided to these tests.
Buy 4GMAT's Math Lesson Books Now!
Signup Online - Indian Destinations
- Cost: 1650. (incl. tax and shipping).
Shipment: Courier / India Post
Despatch: 3 business days.
Delivery: 4 to 7 days after despatch.
Payment: Credit or Debit cards and net banking.
- Indian Destinations
- Buy online Now!
Need further information or assistance?Should you require additional information about the GMAT Math Lesson Book, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you could call us on +91 44 45008484 (Mon to Fri 10 AM to 7 PM IST).
Chapterwise details of 4GMAT's Math Lesson Books
Math Lesson Book 1
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Set Theory
- Sequences & Series
- Number Theory
Math Lesson Book 2
- Descriptive Statistics
- Ratio Proportion
- Rates : Speed Distance
- Rates : Races
- Rates : Pipes Cisterns
- Rates : Work Time
Math Lesson Book 3
- Solid Geometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- GMAT™ and GMAC™ are registered trademarks of the Graduate Management Admission Council™. The Graduate Management Admission Council™ does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any way with the owner or any content of this web site.
- Copyright 2004 - 16 4GMAT.COM, A division of Test Catalyst (India) Private Limited
All rights reserved.